Stamford Hospital District, is a Christian, non-profit organization dedicated to CREATE-ing Outstanding Healthcare. I agree to CREATE Outstanding Healthcare by treating everyone with Courtesy and Respect, Engaging with people, being aware that my Attitude determines the outcome, Thinking about how others see me, and Enjoying my work.
In keeping with our organization’s values, this role contributes by providing high quality service in a cheerful, timely manner by communicating, coordinating, and cooperating with others to attain goals. The universal worker is responsible for providing residents with desired services in a caring, safe and efficient manner.
The Universal Worker assists residents with activities of daily living, providing care, dietary services, housekeeping, and other related duties as is necessary to meet the personal needs and comfort of the residents and assist in maintenance of a safe, clean environment.
• High School graduate or equivalent required.
• One year of previous experience as a care giver in
an assisted living or home care setting preferred.
• Effective communication skills and ability to work
with individuals of all ages & maintain a positive
• Ability to comprehend and follow written or verbal
instructions and directions.
• Perform/assists with all resident direct care needs
and comforts of daily living as needed.
• Ensure safe evacuation of the facility in the event
of an emergency.
• Provides exemplary customer service to residents,
peers, families, managers, and visitors.
• Maintains HIPAA required and all other
confidentiality while working with confidential
matters on a daily basis.
Nonessential skills and experience:
• Perform other duties as required or assigned
SERIOUSE INQUIRYS ONLY!
Position Type : Full Time
Shift : Other
Hourly Wage: $8.50 - $10.00 per/hour
Sabra Patterson - CEO
1303 Mabee Street
Stamford, TX 79553